I just uploaded v1.2b1. I only uploaded the full version zip. The filename is apt1.2b1.zip, in the usual directory.
Edit: VERY IMPORTANT: back up your Apt-DB.pdb before install!
It should be able to cope with upgrading a 1.0 or 1.1 full version DB, but remember:
- disable, and disable after-reset
- install new Apt.prc AND new AptAssist.prc
Let me know how quickly your eyesight goes with the small font :-)
- improved popup list and star menu 'resistance' to background events interrupting it.
Star should virtually always stick now.
- change try and fix cmlx problem of triggers disabled after cradle on 650
- added Menu->Apt->Toggle Font. Toggles between 14 and 10 trigger rows for small screens.
Is a per-app setting (probably you only need to set if for *Defaults*)
- added *Tags 1* and *Tags 2* pseudo apps, with new Tag trigger (named action sequence)
- added Apt:Call action to call a Tag trigger
- *removed* paste command bar icon, space-to-usefulness ratio too low, can also use
the 'apply' action to replicate the functionallity
- increased max macro/popup length 20->30
- key queing/reinjection when busy:
- only queue different trigger from currently handling
- only queue if we would have handled it anyway
- kill key after queuing so we don't get 'something else handles it then we handle it later'
- Idle* trigger: warn if < 3 seconds in UI (OS seems to have problem with less for proc alarm
- made +Form and FExit trigger checking more stringent (only forms with titles are considered
at all, helps prevent multiple triggering)